Thursday, December 3, 2009

A man with a French last name visits the French Quarter

As promised, I returned to the French Quarter on Thursday. I walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked some more.

Oh, sure, I saw a lot of stuff, too, but I am SO beat from all that hoofing that I am not lucid enough to write the kind of post this deserves. So what I am going to do instead is link you to the photo album I put up on Facebook. (You don't have to be on FB to see it).

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=126684&id=669329122&l=5b9069cfe6

I took more than 50 shots, and I wrote about as many captions, so it's a pretty comprehensive tour.  If anyone has any problems seeing the album or has questions about the photos, please let me know.

I will be spending much of Friday driving to Memphis, and I'm not sure what kind of Net connection I'll have once I get there.  I'll probably do one last post after I get home Sunday, summing up any adventures in Memphis, where I hope to make a long-awaited trip to the Rendezvous barbeque restaurant.

Thanks for reading; I will most likely see you in this space again when I turn back into an Ohioan.

PS - The French Quarter was great - but I still preferred the Prytania movie theater and the Disney exhibit. Gotta be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment